Call for Abstracts
> Participation > Call for Abstracts
7 April 2021
New Call for Abstracts Opens
30 April 2021
Deadline for New Abstracts
Submission Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentation Proposals
If you are a water expert, academic, professional, private sector practitioner, or civil society stakeholder wishing to present your latest work and research at the Congress to be held in Daegu from 29 November – 3 December 2021, you must submit an abstract through the official website. Please follow the submission guidelines below;
The submission process is simple. Abstracts should clearly describe the research, analysis, project or investigation in maximum 350 words.
Please don’t forget to indicate which theme you wish to be considered under and whether you prefer to do an oral or poster presentation and include in summary form:
- a) The purpose or thesis of the work;
- b) The key issue(s) or problem(s) addressed;
- c) The methodology or approach used;
- d) The results or conclusions derived from the project; and
- e) Implications of the project relevant to congress themes
- Abstract must be prepared in English and cannot include graphs, charts, diagrams, images, references, or citations.
- Fill your abstract in text format (no WORD or PDF). Your abstract will be automatically changed to a pdf version when you press ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button. (There is no template and file attachment process.)
- Please review the PDF for your submission before approving it to be certain that your submission remains free of any errors, as it will be produced in the online congress Proceedings exactly as submitted. After approval of your abstract in a pdf version, please complete your submission at the final step.
- Timeline will be announced soon.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee (ISC) who will and approve those to be presented and will communicate this directly with the authors. The review result will be delivered to submitter by e-mail individually.
- All accepted presentation abstracts in 2020 will be transferred to new date in 2021.
- New submitted abstracts will be reviewed by International Scientific Committee (ISC). All accepted presentations will be assigned to the final programme in the XVII Congress in 2021 after confirming the presenter’s registration.
- Peer-review is to be offered a strictly limited number of oral presentation abstracts to obtain funding to attend the XVII Congress.
- After the review process, please note that to reserve the acceptance of presentation slot, all presenters (oral and poster presenters) are required to register to attend the XVII Congress.
- All abstracts for oral and poster presentation accepted to the congress programme, will be uploaded to the congress proceedings. If you wish to replace the submitted abstract to corresponding full-paper, please feel free to submit it.
- If you are applied for the peer-review, you should submit a full-paper following the submission guideline by the Chair of the peer review process.